The Cymes is an international media platform that focuses on technology and IT. We are dedicated to providing the latest news, trends, and insights in the industry to our global audience.
At The Cymes, we strive to provide our users with the best possible experience while using our website,https://thecymes.com/ (the "Website"). We recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of our users and are committed to ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible manner.
Who We Are
We operate under __________, with business number __________ and registered address at __________.
Legal Basis For Collecting And Processing Your Information
With respect to your use of the Website, we act as the data controller and data processor.
We understand that you value your privacy and have the right to control your personal information. Therefore, you are not required to provide us with any of your personal information and may browse the Website freely. However, if you choose to subscribe to our newsletter or contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, you give your express consent for us to collect, store, and process the personal data you made available to us.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information from you if you choose to share it with us:
- Your email address, when you subscribe to our newsletter via the subscribe button on our Website;
- Your personal information you voluntarily provide when you contact us via email email@example.com, such as your name, contact details, and other identifiable information.
Please note that we do not intentionally collect any personal information of any person under the age of 18. If we receive such information, it will be deleted immediately.
How We Use Your Information
We use the email address you provide when subscribing to our newsletter to send you updates, notifications about the new articles and news regarding The Cymes.
The information you voluntarily provide when you contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, is used to communicate with you regarding your inquiries.
Cookies are small data files that are stored on your device and used to remember your preferences and settings. We use third-party cookies on the Website, namely Google Analytics, which is a service provided by Google to help analyze the use of the Website, including the website traffic and webpage usage. These cookies include the standard internet log information (including your IP address) and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. This information is transmitted to and stored by Google in the USA.
You may manage or decline cookies when accessing the Website.
We will retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected:
- as long as you stay subscribed to our newsletter plus 6 month thereafter;
- as long as our communication with you lasts (if you contacted us via email email@example.com), plus 6 months thereafter.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. These measures include regularly monitoring our systems for potential vulnerabilities and attacks, as well as implementing industry standard encryption technologies to protect data during transmission. However, no method of data transmission or storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
If you believe that your personal information has been compromised, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing Your Information
We will not share your information with any third parties without your explicit consent, except in the following situations:
- We may disclose your information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, or to respond to other lawful request for information;
- We may share your information with our employees, affiliates or service providers who perform functions on our behalf, for the purposes of communicating with you with respect to your inquiries via email email@example.com. By providing any information to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, you give us your explicit consent to do so.
Your Rights Regarding Your Information
You have certain rights regarding the personal information we collect from you. These rights include the right to access, rectify, or erase your personal information; the right to object to or restrict the processing of your personal information; and the right to data portability.
You can manage and delete your personal information we received from you at any time and for any reason by contacting us at email@example.com.